Wednesday, August 25, 2010

About Me

Every fall I get very introspective and philosiphic.  The kids ages are marked by their return to school.  The harvest is upon us.  For me it is the real time of endings and beginnings.  I go into full nesting mode.  A few years ago I started to write a book for my children called "How to Survive the Winter".  It is really just a journal of recipes and lists of useful information that I think they are probably too busy to pay attention to now, but maybe someday they will want to know. 
Today I realized I had some new recipes to add to the book as I do every year, but I can't find it.  It is an orange composition book and it clearly says the title on the cover.  If you find it please let me know.
My friend Pierre once told me that he wonders when someone decides that they are interesting enough to blog.  My answer to that is that I don't know.  I have decided to blog because I can't find my book.  I don't care who reads it.

No comments:

Post a Comment